Evolence provides an effective solution to facial wrinkles and folds. Introduce in United Kingdom in 2005 by Johnsons and Johnsons. Effects created by Evolence are immediate and are long lasting for up to a year time. Few of the information about this quality product is as under/
It is a porcine collagen gel inset which has 3.5% homogenous Type I collagen.
It has been derived from pig tendons and due to its compatibility with human immune system it has been effectively used in medicines.
Precautions for this medicine are:-
- Do not use around eyes
- Not recommended for during pregnancy
- Get your skin tested for allergic reaction by Collagen products
- Do not exceed 10 ml/year dose of collagen
- It smoothes out and diminishes wrinkles and skin folds
- It helps to maintain volume and shape of skin
- It gives a young look to face
- It fills up the deficiency of collagen that occurs as a result of age and exposure to sun.
Results associated with Evolence are temporary and not permanent.
Reportedly there are no side effects except minor discomfort of an injection.
Price of the product varies from region to region. Normal price range of the product is $ 450 to $ 550.
The product is an approved drug by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
The product has been discontinued by Johnson & Johnsons in 2009.